Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 25, 2023

We are looking for official partners for high quality sofa in your region

Hi
 
I am Joe Chow from China. My factory specializes in producing high quality sofas.
 
Products include:
Leather Sofa
functional sofa
electric sofa bed
electric leather bed
other sofa products
 
we has established a long term cooperative relationship with the well-known American home furnishing brand Classic Home and  German furniture designer brand Quadrato.,famous British home furnishing brand Carlton.
 
We also accept OEM & ODM,If you or your friends need to buy and then sell these products, please let me know what you need and I think my products can improve your Sales.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Best regards!
 
Joe Chow
Filo Furniture Manufactory Co. , Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment