Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2021

RFID makes your product data more accurate

Dear
I know you are very busy, please allow me to be frank.
I'm John Lee. Our factory specializes in the production of various RFID tags, RFID readers, and application management systems, which are widely used in product traceability, security identification, inventory verification, item management, etc. Our patented product-RFID destructive non-transferable tamper-proof electronic tag is very popular, I believe you and your customers will like it.

Can I send the product detail to you for reference ? we can discuss possible cooperation.
(Forgive me for not putting too much information in the initial contact. If it is possible, I will introduce our company to you in detail in the next email.)

Best Regards!
----------------------
John Lee
Manager
E-mail:zora@trade-product.com
Tel:++86 13606915775
Whatsapp:++86 13606915775
Xiamen Innov Information Science & Tech. Co., Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment